As part of the LADbible HR & Talent Team, the Talent Acquisition Advisor will support the Talent Business Partner with hiring the very best people for LADbible Group!
The Talent Acquisition Advisor will ensure a fantastic candidate experience demonstrating our culture and values throughout the process and will play a critical role in the impression candidates have of LADbible Group. We have published our D&I commitments externally and it’s important to us that this person helps us attract diverse talent to the business at all levels.
What will you be doing?
- Support Talent Business Partner with recruitment across Editorial, Tech and Finance departments.
- Support the Talent Business Partner with drafting job descriptions, posting job adverts, scheduling phone screening and interviews
- Reviewing candidate applications, shortlisting and screening for current and future LADbible Group vacancies
- Ensure the recruitment process is administered effectively and efficiently
- Proactively resource for positions across Editorial, Tech and Finance roles
- Creating and maintaining talent pools of desirable candidates for future opportunities
- Support with external partnerships (e.g. universities, schools) and attend a variety of recruitment events
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times in regards to candidate and company data
- Working with our HR team to ensure there is a smooth onboarding process for all new joiners
- Ensuring the ATS (we use Teamtailor) is up to date and that candidates are moved through the recruitment process in an efficient and timely manner as per GDPR regulations
- Facilitating assessment centres
What will you have done before?
- Must have previous in-house recruitment experience
- Experience hiring digital or media sales roles
- Understanding of the media landscape preferred
- Expertise in sourcing, networking and interviewing
- First class interpersonal skills; client service oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing and fun environment
- Self-motivated and a love for working collaboratively
- Some travel to London will be required for this role
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.