Founded in 2012, LADbible Group has redefined entertainment and news for a social generation. With a global presence, and offices in the UK, Ireland and Australia, LADbible Group has grown to become the biggest social publisher in the world. Reaching an audience of over 584 million every month, in October it recorded over 140 million engagements on Facebook and Instagram and an incredible 1.6 billion across 2020 as a whole. LADbible Group operates across all major social publishers including Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram and YouTube and reaches 69 million monthly users across its five websites.
LADbible Group has been widely recognised across the industry for its impactful and perception changing campaigns. From award winning social good campaigns such as ‘Trash Isles’ which won eight Cannes Lions, to most recently ‘Blood Without Bias’ that has been awarded 27 times to date [including D&AD Awards, Campaign Media Awards, Marketing Society Brave Awards and most recently The Drum Social Purpose Grand Prix]. LADbible Group understands first-hand how to drive engagement like no other.
The Research and Insights team sits as part of the Data, Intelligence and Planning team at LADbible Group and as part of this role you will be using both primary and secondary data and insights to better understand LADbible Group audiences and ensure this knowledge is shared across the business.
What you will be doing?
- Work with the Marketing and Client Solutions teams to ensure that they accurately report how channels and content are performing and give insights into the audiences across the portfolio
- Ensure all communications about data and insights of our audiences are up to date and correctly used across all teams
- Work on bigger research projects to feed into webinar and external presentations
- Develop ad-hoc research for different internal teams and external clients dependent upon the scope of the brief
- Work to both upskill the team in self-serve tools and collaborate with them to generate new audience insights across the three stages: pre brief, pre campaign and post campaign analysis
- Support on ad effectiveness research of content across our channels, sometimes liaising with third party suppliers
- Work with the wider Data Intelligence and Planning Team to support the full team data loop, and specifically the Data Science team to develop the data available to us which can further inform the insight we produce
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Experience working in media, either at a media owner or agency – or with other media experience linked to a research agency role is essential
- Familiarity with either TGI, GWI or YouGov data tools and Facebook Insights and Google Analytics
- Ideally, some experience with social listening platforms or techniques
- Strong communication skills when turning data into insights as opposed to just presenting raw data
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills in a fast-paced role
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.