This position calls for someone to help drive the growth of our programmatic
advertising operation. This role involves analysis and management of our ad
stack, developing key programmatic partnerships and making recommendations on
maximising revenue. This will require you to work closely with other
departments across LADbible Group and respond to a variety of queries. We are looking
for someone who is familiar with the programmatic landscape and has the ability
to drive projects forwards.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for the setup and management of new programmatic demand platforms (head bidding, server side, and tag based)
- Configuring ad setup for website launches e.g. new ad units, ad placement logic
- Conduct regular health checks of our website display and video monetisation, highlighting any potential obstructions
- Daily optimisation to our ad stack to drive yield and increasing revenue across all sites
- Building strong relationships with demand partners, testing new solutions and suggest areas to strengthen our partnerships
- Stakeholder in internal projects, working collaboratively with teams across the organisation including Editorial, Data, Client Solutions and Tech to drive key performance metrics
- Make suggestions on new demand partners and advertising solutions to drive either revenue or improve user experience
- Occasionally take lead on team projects such as SPO & TCF 2.0, ensuring objectives are clear and strategies are delivered on time
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working in a publishing Programmatic / AdOps role
- Understanding of digital advertising, including key players and developments
- Previous experience using ad serving technology (Google Ad Manager), DMP’s (Permutive), video players (JW)
- Knowledge of Header Bidding and video ad error troubleshooting
- Analytical with strong Excel skills with an ability to make recommendations based on statistics
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work proactively to drive projects forward and communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.