LADstudios, the new content studio by LADbible Group offers 360 digital formats designed to capture audiences on all digital platforms.
LADstudios forms part of LADbible Group’s growing commercial offering to clients and partners. It creates broadcast ready original series and formats and is in discussions with broadcasters looking to create digital and platform first content. LADstudios also works alongside LADbible Group’s in house content marketing specialist Joyride, creating social-first branded entertainment opportunities to clients and their agencies, as well as excellent sponsored formats to rival traditional television offerings, for use right across its social channels and beyond.
We are looking for a brilliantly resourceful and pro-active individual who will be planning and running commercial, original, marketing and social video projects across the LADbible portfolio of brands and channels. Being able to multi-task, hit tight turnaround deadlines and meet budgets are fundamental skills within this role. Our ideal candidate will have a wealth of long and short form video experience with a contacts book packed full of industry connections. In this role you will oversee and support projects from conception to completion. You'll work closely with production staff, directors, talent, project managers and other internal and external stakeholders.
What will you be doing?
- Prepping and attending video shoots, documenting meticulously on and off set info
- Participating in calls/meetings with internal and external stakeholders where concepts and pitches are discussed and developed
- Supporting the Head of Production and fellow Producers across production related tasks when necessary
- Accurately forecasting budgets for video concepts supplied by creative, sales and video teams
- Drawing up detailed video production schedules, budgets and call sheets for active and potential projects amongst other pre-production paperwork such as PPM documents and RAMS
- Negotiating costs with suppliers, crews and contractors
- Organising allocation of resource and personnel pre, during and post shoot
- Working with insurance companies pro-actively reporting and documenting risk
- Tracking production costs and providing reconciliation reports as requested
- Work without supervision to juggle multiple projects and confidently deliver on time.
- Ensure there are on set log notes to hand post shoot
- Problem-solving and communicating between inter-departmental teams during the production process
What we are looking for
- Familiarity with various filming techniques, cameras and post production tools with demonstrable experience in hands-on shooting
- Health and Safety course preferable but not necessary
- Experience at a competitor production company, agency or publisher
- You must be comfortable working across several video formats (animated, original, live and social).
- You should be well connected in the industry and already have a healthy talent network (freelance or agency editors, directors, VO, motion graphics, etc.)
- Proficiency in building entire scope of production docs is essential, including, call sheets, schedules, Risk Assessments and P&L
- Understanding of content from an editorial POV as well as a brand/client POV – being committed to respect the audience and get the brand’s tone of voice
- Demonstrable working exposure and knowledge of video pre-production, production and post-production, including workflows and processes, equipment and software programs/tools
- Professional level understanding of Microsoft Office suite or comparable industry standard software, with particular expertise in Excel, Word and G-Suite/Office 365
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.