We’re looking for a Senior Creative to lead the creative ideation, strategy and execution for our branded pitches and campaigns. If you’re a self-starter, who can develop campaign concepts and deliver assets with confidence and consistency, whilst also mentoring junior members of the team – this is the role for you.
What will you be doing?
- Own projects from briefing to delivery, working into ACD’s and our CD
- Be a Content Specialist - understand the roles and production constraints of different content types (especially video) on social platforms
- Specialise in social-led activations but be familiar with creating integrated campaigns
- Communicate and champion creative thinking and technical execution to client’s throughout each project
- Be a detail-oriented senior when it comes to approving work with overall accountability
- Have a general understanding of production costs and feel comfortable scoping projects alongside our Client Solutions and Production teams and take responsibility for delivering projects on time
- Challenge briefs and strategies where necessary
- Understand and contribute to the team’s business objectives, taking responsibility for helping deliver them
- Help Client Solutions and Client Project teams manage clients - balancing creative flair with production realism to set and manage expectations around projects
- Be an ambassador for the business both internally and externally
- Work with the leadership team to develop, assess and implement initiatives that improve the work and culture of the company
What do you need to have done before?
- Experience Mid-weight looking for the next step in their career
- Creative experience in a social-led creative, marketing or advertising environment
- Conceptual thinking
- Experience in a fast-paced, quick turnaround environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of how budgets work, scope of work and realistic deliverables
- Deep understanding of the role that video/social content plays in every project
- Proven track record delivering creatively and commercially successful projects
- Interest in youth culture, pop cultures and social good
- Ability to use Keynote, PowerPoint, Google slides etc.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company, and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.