Founded in 2012, LADbible Group has redefined entertainment and news for a social generation. With a global presence and offices in the UK, Ireland and Australia, LADbible Group has grown to become one of the biggest social publishers in the world. Reaching an audience of over 584 million every month, in October it recorded over 140 million engagements on Facebook and Instagram and an incredible 1.6 billion across 2020 as a whole. LADbible Group operates across all major social publishers including Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram and YouTube and reaches 69 million monthly users across its five websites.
This role sits within Joyride - LADbible Group's branded content agency. Reporting into the Senior Campaign Strategist, we’re looking for someone to lead the activation of all branded content campaigns across LADbible Group’s brands which include: LADbible, UNILAD, Tyla, SPORTbible and the rest of the group.
This is an exciting position for an Activation Manager to work across a diverse range of branded content campaigns which include popular brands within entertainment, sport, lifestyle and gaming categories.
What will you be doing?
- Lead the management and activation of all branded content campaigns, always channeling our brands’ editorial voice whilst considering key client partnership goals
- Manage and work with the Activation Executive to ensure the successful delivery of all branded content activations, whilst nurturing their skillset and progression
- Own the approval of media plans from a platform and distribution perspective to ensure the most effective product mix is being pitched in each brief
- Track and report on campaign performance both reactively and over time alongside our internal paid media team - with an aim to update senior stakeholders
- Own the full organic campaign lifecycle including strategic phasing of deliverables, content best practices, social packaging, content publishing & scheduling and key metric analysis
- Work closely with the Senior Campaign Strategist to explore disruptive, impactful or innovative approaches to activation - and how these can be rolled out
- Be a gatekeeper for new and innovative social platform products, features and trends; and how these could be applied to creative ideation or commercial team opportunities
- Constantly keeping up to date with online advertising policies (ASA, Facebook Ad Policies etc.), ensuring they are always upheld
What we are looking for
- Experience in delivering timely content campaigns across social platforms including (but not limited to) Facebook Creator Studio, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and TikTok
- Experience in social media management or editing, ideally leading a small team
- Confident juggling multiple campaigns at one time in a fast-paced environment, owning a content calendar and able to work reactively under pressure
- Strong internal stakeholder communication and management across multiple teams (client projects, sales, editorial) with the ability to influence decision making and provide both colleagues and clients with rationale that supports those decisions
- Hands-on and comfortable with multi-media, ranging from long-form video to social stories, short viral content, live broadcasting and written articles
- Adaptable copywriter who thinks creatively and audience-first across different brands
- Comfortable with online/social data and detailed insight reporting to senior stakeholders
- Be a sponge of knowledge and consistently build positive professional relationships across the company
- Deep knowledge of branded content advertising, publishing, agency or youth media environments will be beneficial
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.