Founded in 2012, LADbible Group has redefined entertainment and news for a social generation. With a global presence and offices in the UK, Ireland and Australia, LADbible Group has grown to become one of the biggest social publishers in the world. Reaching an audience of over 584 million every month, in October it recorded over 140 million engagements on Facebook and Instagram and an incredible 1.6 billion across 2020 as a whole. LADbible Group operates across all major social publishers including Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram and YouTube and reaches 69 million monthly users across its five websites.
This is an exciting and new role within our Ad Operations department and as such, we are looking for someone with exceptional campaign management and ad operational experience to lead our rapidly growing team.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for the management and delivery of all Display and Video campaigns across LBG including Direct IO, PG and PMP.
- Mentor members of the team to ensure smooth execution of campaigns and activations across our portfolio of websites, imparting best practices.
- Become the main point of contact within the business for key conversations surrounding display and video campaigns including but not limited to data, brand safety and performance.
- Driving constant innovation and improvement of internal processes and workflows between teams. Occasionally presenting to the wider commercial department.
- Establish strong collaborative working relationships with internal teams such as: Client Solutions, Display Specialists, Editorial and Data, Intelligence & Planning.
- Working with commercial Heads of Departments to identify key development areas in our product offering, suggesting possible solutions.
- Connect our commercial and editorial operations, presenting data for demand of display and video inventory to ensure full delivery of campaigns.
- Run regular analysis on our inventory comparing against benchmarks and suggest strategies on how we can improve.
- Produce macro reporting to monitor and evaluate campaign pacing and performance against benchmarks.
- Analyse historical campaign data, presenting insights to the display specialists highlighting potential sales opportunities.
- Bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to educate the Ad Ops team on best practices for optimising and delivering campaigns.
- Help the Ad Ops team understand how to troubleshoot ad serving errors and technical difficulties with their campaigns, stepping in when required to find a solution.
- Review, trial, and test new advertising solutions with the Ad Tech team, rolling them out to the wider team for use on campaigns with adequate support documentation.
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record of leading successful digital Ad Operation/Campaign management teams in a rapid growth business environment.
- Extensive use of ad serving technologies, DMP’s, Brand Safety, 3rd Party Creative Platforms, and a wider range of SSP’s.
- Strong self-motivated and organised person with the skills to prioritise theirs and others workload to meet deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate leadership capabilities, focusing and motivating a team to achieve a mutual objective.
- A good communicator who conducts themselves well under high pressure situations
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.