Founded in 2012, LADbible Group has redefined entertainment and news for a social generation. With a global presence, and offices in the UK, Ireland and Australia, LADbible Group has grown to become the biggest social publisher in the world. Reaching an audience of over 584 million every month, in October we recorded over 140 million engagements on Facebook and Instagram and an incredible 1.6 billion across 2020 as a whole. LADbible Group operates across all major social publishers including Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram and YouTube and reaches 69 million monthly users across its five websites.
Our client team is expanding and looking to hire a target driven and passionate Account Director to join our Client Solutions team.
Working as an integral team member within the dynamic LADbible Group’s Client Solutions team, this role is focused on driving revenue growth within one to two key clients and ensuring retention and long term partnerships from your designated key clients. It will be vital to develop and maintain strong relationships, those relationships will be with both the agency and the clients you cover. The aim is to ensure that LADbible Group is seen as a trusted tier 1 agency partner for our key clients.
What will you be doing?
- Build strong relationships with key agency personnel and clients within your designated client patch. They must see you as the ‘go to’ business partner
- Craft market-leading proposals that are integrated, smart and perfectly fit the client or agency brief. These proposals are likely to be full funnel, so your knowledge of both Brand and DR activity is critical
- This will require you to be the linchpin for all of our amazing internal teams - Data Intelligence and Planning, Joyride (our multi award-winning Creative Agency), Marketing and Communications, Category specialists and Display experts - to create and deliver pitches to our clients to obtain new or repeat business opportunities
- Be confident and capable in pitching both proactive and reactive responses
- Work closely with your Group Head to ensure that you hit and exceed your personal revenue target and KPI’s for the accounts you lead on
- Create and deliver smart category, product and audience insights whether that be in standalone client workshop sessions or ongoing proposals
- Immerse yourself within your key client’s business in order to enable smart proactive ideas and proposals that demonstrate a deep understanding of their challenges
- Craft brilliant case studies and award entries to delight your agencies/clients and raise the profile of LADbible Group within the industry
- Deliver strong post campaign analysis to enable revenue retention and growth
What we are looking for
- Demonstrate your expertise in understanding a brief and developing the right, integrated proposal as a response. You should be able to point to examples of full funnel planning
- Likely to come from an agency background, where excellent account management and comms planning smarts
- Be adept in preparing and delivering exciting solutions to clients at all levels of seniority (including proven relationships)
- Understand the world of digital and use social channels e.g. Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. Knowledge of sponsorship, influencer marketing and AR would also be helpful
- Can demonstrate an ability to think creatively - you know what a good idea looks like and you are passionate about making it happen
- Show an aptitude to learn in a fast moving digital and social space with complex products
- Be entrepreneurial, if we don’t have a format or capability that your client needs, be comfortable proposing new ideas/formats/capabilities to the business, with support from your Group Head
- Be prepared to put the time in and be happy working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Relish seeing your time and focus convert to revenue and strong client retention
- Passionate about great work and delivering strong business outcomes for clients - as well as hitting targets!
- Be genuinely passionate about LADbible Group and our exciting future
- Enjoy working collaboratively and be a lovely, bright spark that will add value to the company
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.