Founded in 2012, LADbible Group has redefined entertainment and news for a social generation. With a global presence and offices in the UK, Ireland and Australia, LADbible Group has grown to become one of the biggest social publishers in the world. Reaching an audience of over 584 million every month, in October it recorded over 140 million engagements on Facebook and Instagram and an incredible 1.6 billion across 2020 as a whole. LADbible Group operates across all major social publishers including Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram and YouTube and reaches 69 million monthly users across its five websites.
What will you be doing?
This opportunity sits within Joyride, LADbible Group's award-winning branded content agency. This is an exciting position to work across a diverse range of branded content campaigns which include popular brands within entertainment, sport, lifestyle and gaming categories.
Reporting into the Head of Client Projects, the Account Director’s role is primarily to oversee the timely and effective delivery of branded content projects and account work assigned to them whilst effectively managing the optimised timely delivery of our biggest key clients. We’re looking for someone who can demonstrate leadership, strategic direction, accountability, business acumen and vision for our projects and clients, whilst also driving innovative thinking aligned to project goals and objectives.
- Expertly handle client expectations and be proactive with communications which concern campaign deliverables
- Project a positive, proactive image to the client to support the Client Solutions team in relationship-building and project maintenance
- Develop a strong and constructive relationship with your client’s based on honesty and trust
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the client’s business and needs
- Work in conjunction with the Client Solutions team, Trafficking, Creative and the Client Projects team in order to optimise day to day campaign process and workflow
- Act as delivery strategy lead in upfront briefing meetings by willingly seeking information and insight from the Client Solutions Team and ensure campaign accountability and the set up for success from beginning to end
Project Management Skills:
- Full project management responsibility from briefing to reporting and everything in between
- Leverage experience, knowledge and skills to drive innovative thinking and complete challenging project goals and objectives by balancing client, company, and project needs
- Fully understand workflow processes for branded content campaigns but also for other digital products such as display, sponsorship and podcasts
- Deliver content campaigns and web builds, with the ability to quickly adapt to different methodologies
- Provide clear project management skills in terms of workflow, timings and objectives (e.g. early stage involvement of production, clear objectives and task/delivery management)
Presentation and Communication Skills:
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal skills, providing presentation support to your line manager or other staff where necessary
- Keep timely, accurate and detailed cost managers / create SOW’s
- Support the account team on accurate invoicing of all activity
- Champion you and your team’s work
- Capture learnings, provide solutions and offer recommendations
- Work in a fast-paced, quick turnaround environment
- Be an ambassador for the business at all times
- Demonstrate positivity for all aspects of the role
What we are looking for
- Currently at Account Director (or equivalent) level with previous project management/ delivery experience from briefing to reporting, gained within an agency or brand-direct role
- Able to demonstrate essential project management skills including: client servicing, budgeting, building timelines, documenting, and general planning; knowledge of project management and team communication software
- Strong client-facing experience, someone who understands the client’s business and can proactively present solutions, whilst managing campaign deliverables
- Previous experience managing and mentoring junior members of staff
- Someone with full lifecycle campaign experience (managing video content, social media campaigns) from ideation to reporting and everything in between
- Excellent analytical, organization, communication, collaboration, coordination and leadership skills
- Passionate about youth culture and savvy about the advertising and media industry
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Salesforce experience would be a bonus
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.