Founded in 2012, LADbible Group has redefined entertainment and news for a social generation. With a global presence and offices in the UK, Ireland and Australia, LADbible Group has grown to become one of the biggest social publishers in the world. Reaching an audience of over 584 million every month. In October, 2020 we recorded over 140 million engagements on Facebook and Instagram and an incredible 1.6 billion across 2020 as a whole. LADbible Group operates across all major social publishers including Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram and YouTube and reaches 69 million monthly users across its five core websites.
We’re looking for a mid-level Creative to help lead the creative ideation, strategy and execution for our branded pitches and campaigns. It’s an opportunity that requires excellent creative skills and an in-depth understanding of internet culture to be able to run the process from end to end, whilst also demonstrating commercial awareness and our ways of working.
We’re looking for a confident presenter, someone who can create a compelling narrative and articulate our creative proposition, while holding a room’s undivided attention. Someone who is happy working solo and as part of a wider team. If you’re a self-starter, who can develop campaign concepts and deliver assets with confidence and consistency, this is the role for you!
- Lead projects from briefing to delivery with support from the wider team
- Be a content specialist - understand the roles and production constraints of different content types (especially video) on social platforms
- Specialize in social-led activations but be familiar with creating integrated campaigns, with an understanding of how to use everything from OOH to experiential in your campaign strategies
- Communicate and champion creative thinking and technical execution to clients throughout each project
- Be a detail-oriented creative when it comes to approving work with overall accountability
- Understand how to brief craft specialists – Animators, Designers, Directors, Talent etc. to deliver projects against your creative vision
- Work with the leadership team to maintain our top-quality output on commercial and editorial ideas
- Have a general understanding of production costs and feel comfortable scoping projects alongside our Client Solutions and Product and Projects team and take responsibility for delivering projects on time
- Challenge briefs and strategies where necessary
- Understand and contribute to the team’s business objectives, and help the team deliver on them.
- Help Client Solutions and Client Project teams manage clients - balancing creative flair with production realism to set and manage expectations around projects
- Be an ambassador for the business both internally and externally
- Work with the leadership team to help assess and implement initiatives that improve the work and culture of the company
What we are looking for
- Must be mid-level Digital/ Social Creative with experience in a social-led creative, marketing or advertising environment
- Practical craft skills as well as conceptual thinking
- Experience in a fast-paced, quick turnaround environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of how budgets work, scope of work and realistic deliverables
- Deep understanding of the role that video/social content plays in every project
- Proven track record delivering creatively and commercially successful projects
- Interest in youth culture, pop cultures and social good
- Ability to design pitch presentations in Keynote, PowerPoint, Google slides etc.
- Attention to detail and creative design capabilities
- Broad software skills / Creative suites
- Familiar with cloud-based office solutions
- Network of contacts in the industry
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.