We’re looking for a mid-level Creative to help lead the creative ideation, strategy and execution for our branded pitches and campaigns. It’s an opportunity that requires excellent creative skills and an in-depth understanding of internet culture to be able to run the process from end to end, whilst also demonstrating commercial awareness and our ways of working.
Someone who is happy working solo and as part of a wider team. If you’re a self-starter, who can develop campaign concepts and deliver assets with confidence and consistency, this is the role for you!
What will you be doing?
- Be a content specialist - understand the roles and production constraints of different content types (especially video) on social platforms
- Specialize in social-led activations but be familiar with creating integrated campaigns, with an understanding of how to use everything from OOH to experiential in your campaign strategies
- Communicate and champion creative thinking and technical execution to clients throughout each project
- Be a detail-oriented creative when it comes to approving work with overall accountability
- Help Client Solutions and Client Project teams manage clients - balancing creative flair with production realism to set and manage expectations around projects
- Be an ambassador for the business both internally and externally
What we are looking for
- Must be a Digital/ Social Creative with experience in a social-led creative, marketing or advertising environment
- Experience in a fast-paced, quick turnaround environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of the role that video/social content plays in every project
- Proven track record delivering creatively and commercially successful projects
- Interest in youth culture, pop cultures and social good
- Ability to design pitch presentations in Keynote, PowerPoint, Google slides etc.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.