Founded in 2012, LADbible Group has redefined entertainment and news for a social generation. With a global presence, and offices in the UK, Ireland and Australia, LADbible Group has grown to become the biggest social publisher in the world. Reaching an audience of over 584 million every month, in October we recorded over 140 million engagements on Facebook and Instagram and an incredible 1.6 billion across 2020 as a whole. LADbible Group operates across all major social publishers including Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram and YouTube and reaches 69 million monthly users across its five websites.
This position calls for someone to help drive the growth of our programmatic advertising operation. This role involves analysis and management of our ad stack, developing key programmatic partnerships and making recommendations on maximising revenue. This will require you to work closely with other departments across LADbible Group and respond to a variety of queries. We are looking for someone who is familiar with the programmatic landscape and has the ability to drive projects forwards.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for the setup and management of new programmatic demand platforms (head bidding, server side and tag based)
- Configuring ad setup for website launches e.g. new ad units, ad placement logic
- Conduct regular health checks of our website display and video monetisation, highlighting any potential obstructions
- Daily optimisation to our ad stack to drive yield and increasing revenue across all sites
- Building strong relationships with demand partners, testing new solutions and suggest areas to strengthen our partnerships
- Stakeholder internal projects, working collaboratively with teams across the organisation including Editorial, Data, Client Solutions and Tech to drive key performance metrics
- Make suggestions on new demand partners and advertising solutions to drive either revenue or improve user experience
- Occasionally take lead on team projects such as SPO & TCF 2.0, ensuring objectives are clear and strategies are delivered on time
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working in a publishing Programmatic / AdOps role
- Understanding of digital advertising, including key players and developments
- Previous experience using ad serving technology (Google Ad Manager), DMP’s (Permutive), video players (JW)
- Knowledge of Header Bidding and video ad error troubleshooting
- Analytical with strong Excel skills with an ability to make recommendations based on statistics
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work proactively to drive projects forward and communicate with stakeholders at all levels
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.