We are looking for an energetic Finance Business Partner to join the LAD group who will proactively support the business in it`s next phase of exciting growth.
This role is designed to be an integral part of the Web Commercial and Operational teams supporting them with high quality reporting, analysis and key insight. The role is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, rapidly expanding Finance team supporting the timely delivery of business KPI`s. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the timely reporting of performance, forecasts and budgets to all levels of the business including the board of directors and will play a key role within the Finance function.
What will you be doing?
- Preparation of divisional annual budgets and monthly forecasting
- Ownership of the weekly reporting cycle
- Responsibility for the divisional P&L reporting documents
- Finance lead on all Web projects, planning and delivery
- Offer key insight and narrative against the business KPI`s
- Scenario planning, Commercial models & “what if” analysis
- Work alongside the Web Commercial & Operational teams on business opportunities
- Help implement new ways of working across all business functions
- Support the Finance Transformation Manager in the implementation of new systems
- Ad hoc commercial reporting
- Support the implementation and maintenance of processes and procedure controls
- Communicate and interpret Financial information to non-Finance staff
What do you need to have done before?
- Experience working as a Financial Business Partner ideally within a media business
- Energetic, enthusiastic personality
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA finalist / qualified
- Advanced Excel skills
- Analytical & inquisitive nature
- Ability to work independently as well as in part of a team Proven experience proactively challenging and ‘finding a better way`
Due to the latest COVID restrictions, both LADbible offices are closed and we will keep the date for reopening both offices under review in line with further Government updates. Whilst this role is temporarily home based, when our offices reopen, this role will be based in our Manchester office, therefore you must live within a commutable distance to M1 1EZ.
All interviews are being conducted via Zoom until further notice.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.