We’re expanding and looking to hire a target driven and passionate Account Manager to join our Client Solutions team. Working as an integral team member, this client-facing role is focused on creating new business opportunities and developing key existing relationships within your specified agency patch. The aim is to ensure that LADbible Group is seen as a trusted tier 1 agency partner for our key clients.
What will you be doing?
- Explore new business opportunities bringing in a defined number of new clients or campaigns monthly within your designated agency patch
- Be able to sell the full range of advertising opportunities (and develop new ones) based on your client’s objectives
- Maximise coverage across your agency patch and build relationships with all key departments including strategy, planning, buying across multiple disciplines e.g. social, mobile and digital
- Create and develop a list of key target clients which you plan to develop and build into new and long term business
- Work closely with your Group Head to maximise the revenue opportunity within the agency group to meet and exceed targets and objectives
- Fully manage the sale process and agency/client relationship from brief to execution
- Respond to briefs effectively and in a timely way, ensuring all criteria is delivered on
- Continually present new and innovative ideas
- Work alongside our industry leading internal teams: Data Intelligence and Planning, Joyride (our multi award-winning Creative Agency), Marketing and Communications, Category specialists and Display experts - to create and deliver pitches to our clients to obtain new or repeat business opportunities
What do you need to have done before?
- Experience partnering with media agencies at an account management level
- Strong understanding and interest in the world of digital and use of social channels e.g. Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat
- Demonstrable expertise in understanding a brief and developing the right integrated proposal as a response
- Proven contacts within the industry, excellent negotiation skills
- Passionate about great work and delivering strong business outcomes for clients - as well as hitting targets
- An aptitude to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Be genuinely passionate about LADbible Group and our exciting future
- Enjoy working collaboratively and be a lovely, bright spark that will add value to the company!
Due to the latest COVID restrictions, both LADbible offices (Manchester and London) are closed and we will keep the date for reopening both offices under review in line with further Government updates. Whilst this role is temporarily home based, when our offices reopen, this role will be based in our London office, therefore you must live within a commutable distance to E1 7PT.
All interviews are being conducted via Zoom until further notice.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.