We are looking for a Video Editor with a working history at a production, agency, media owner or brand environment to join our growing team. With a large variety of short form videos to edit, this role with give an established Editor an opportunity to work on some fantastic videos with some well known clients in a fun, fast paced environment.
What will you be doing?
- Edit to an exceptional standard using Adobe Premiere, working across commercial, original, social and marketing projects.
- Edit workflow management and maintenance.
- Undertake mid-range animation and motion/static graphics tasks.
- Audio mixing and mastering to a high standard.
- Colour correction and grading images and videos, conforming to broadcast and social standards and guidelines.
- Ensuring all content is produced within brand guidelines and in-keeping with the tone of relevant LADbible Group channels.
What do you need to have done before?
- Professional experience of the Adobe Creative Suite, with exceptional proficiency in Premiere, After Effects, Audition and Photoshop.
- Confident in Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Working knowledge of kit room management tools
- Experience in a similar role at a production company, post-house, agency, publisher or brand.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.