As a Social Editor, you are in a critical role within the LADbible Group. You are responsible for finding new and exciting content to be posted across the UNILAD Sound’s social media platforms.
As an ambassador for the brand you will work to support our image, adhering to the guidelines and striving to improve our position in the marketplace with an aim to grow audience engagement, numbers and retention.
What will you be doing?
- Pro-actively research and seek the latest music news, videos, trends, gossip and reports ahead of competitors.
- The ability to spot a video or story and transform it into engaging content that the audience will love to watch or hear about.
- Understand the UNILAD Sound audience and be aware of social topics and trends that align with the brand.
- Contact the copyright holders and request permissions.
- Collaborate on ideas, work as a team to develop the concepts and make them better.
- Building positive long-term relationships with external creators, artists, labels and talent.
- Packaging articles – creating captions, titles and thumbnails.
- Regularly monitor insights using social media analysis tools, and review and report on effectiveness to maximise results.
- Daily maintenance of all social channels ensuring they remain relevant and up to date.
- Always adhere to brand guidelines when posting content, ensuring all content is reflective of the iconic tone of voice of LADbible Group.
- Build a positive, strong rapport with the wider teams to support their objectives through content delivery.
- Use initiative and creativity to bring new ideas to the team, sharing knowledge and contributing to ongoing improvements.
What do you need to have done before?
- Loves all music but knowlegable in the areas relevant to UNILAD Sound (grime, hip-hop and R&B).
- A passion for social media, finding hidden talent and storytelling.
- An understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and TikTok as a user.
- Organised – Calm under pressure and good at planning ahead.
- Able to move quickly and easily, embracing and responding to change.
- Ability to research a subject/topic and present findings in a constructive manner.
- Knowledgable in Adobe Suite, Photoshop and Premier Pro.
- An attention to detail in dealing with all matters and a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Culturally aligned – Happy to be part of the growing LADbible Groups team.
- Experience of sourcing and/or managing on a large Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account.
All interviews are being conducted via Zoom until further notice.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.