We are looking for a passionate and motivated Creative Strategist with editorial and commercial experience to join our Australian content team.
As a Creative Strategist for LADbible Australia, you will primarily be working with the Head of Content and sales teams to create standout commercial media proposals; and upon sign-off of commercial campaigns, you will be working with internal teams to ensure all creative delivery is to the high standard of LADbible Australia.
You will also be helping out our editorial team to produce high-quality and engaging articles when required (covering breaking news, entertainment, interviews and more!) to be posted across LADbible Australia’s social media platforms and on-site.
This is a hybrid role and a unique position where you will be able to flex your creative, commercial and editorial acumen.
What will you be doing?
- Working with commercial teams to produce detailed creative proposals and strategies that are clear to client; and be able to present and articulate these ideas in proposal meetings
- Develop LADbible, audience and market insights to help shape creative proposals and offer best product solutions
- Work to meet tight deadlines and campaign delivery dates.
- Pitch in and work with editorial teams when necessary to produce news articles
- Posting to and moderating social platforms when necessary
What do you need to have done before?
- Your background is from an agency (marketing, brand, advertising, content) or publishing
- Experience working within social media is essential
- Keynote and photoshop experience essential
- Understanding of storytelling to client to sell an idea as well as understanding what makes an engaging, shareable story from an editorial perspective
- You are target driven and understand the necessity for tight turnaround times
- You have a proven ability to think, imagine and produce new and original ideas
- You have some experience of SEO and of using website content management systems
- A range of industry contacts is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of the company's brand and overall style
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.