We are looking for a Commercial Development Producer to join LADbible Studios, an exciting new part of the LADbible Group. LADbible Studios is the business responsible for all video output from LADbible Group, from Original hits such as Snack Wars and Minutes With… as well as out daily Social output, and award-winning branded work with our roster of commercial clients.
We’re seeking someone with tones of development experience who can sit neatly between our Originals team and Joyride (LADbible Group’s branded content agency), bridging the gap between editorial and commercial production.
What will you be doing?
- Work with Creatives in Joyride to further develop topline creative campaigns into strong, audience-facing, award-winning show formats
- Manage the development process of these formats, ensuring at all points they are developed with our audience in mind, with strong, recognisable social mechanics
- Pitch and develop new ideas that will work for the LBG portfolio, whilst providing plenty of brand-friendly attribution
- Develop the cross-platform activation of these core ideas to work on all platforms in our ecosystem, including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok
- Work closely to production team to ensure these ideas are executed per the format guidelines developed
- Liaise with the LADbible Group Marketing departments to ensure new launches receive the best support possible
- Able to work independently to work on various projects at different stages including; concept development, format bibles, scripts and edits
- You’ll enjoy bouncing off a team – sharing ideas and working together to make the best content for a youth audience
- You’ll successfully work between various different teams and stakeholders to align different objectives across the business
- Collate learnings from experts around the business, and use this knowledge to educate teams with a mindset to improve both quality and performance across every deliverable
- Track every stage of content execution, directly feeding back best practice strategies to agencies and brands, understanding client objectives whilst championing the power of social
What do you need to have done before?
- Substantial experience as a Development Producer and a track record of developing strong, social-first formats is essential
- You’ll be familiar with factual entertainment content and be a fan of watching broad, popular content, wherever it comes from
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of social media platforms is essential
- You will be able to demonstrate superb planning skills, and the ability to manage several projects at one time. You’ll know how to prioritise your workload and deliver to a deadline.
- Willingness to travel within the UK if required
- Experience working on brand-funded content desirable
All interviews are being conducted via Zoom until further notice.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.