We are looking for a social genius to work across Instagram and TikTok for UNILAD. As a Social Editor, you’ll be responsible for sourcing, creating and writing captions for a wide range of content, as well as briefing designers and video editors.
The ideal candidate will bring a wealth of social knowledge as well as a knack for quick thinking, problem solving and innovation.
Working within a small team, you’ll spend your days spotting viral trends, covering breaking and trending news and creating original features and videos for our global audience. Come prepared with ideas for new regular formats, an insatiable appetite for social storytelling and a seriously pro-active work ethic.
What will you be doing?
- Managing the schedules for UNILAD’s Instagram and TikTok, making sure we’re across all the biggest stories and trends
- Implementing UNILAD’s tone and position within the platforms, coming up with and executing original content ideas
- Using analytics not just for reporting but also to inform content choices and formats
- Working with our in-house branded content agency to assist with commercial campaigns
- Working with our Originals team to launch new and existing video series
- Creating and executing both long and short term growth strategies across both platforms
What do you need to have done before?
- Digital journalist who can think visually, with a background in news and viral features
- A keen storyteller inherently tuned in to the interests and passions of 16-24-year-olds
- Experience working on Instagram and TikTok, creating content for young and engaged audiences
- Impeccable communication skills - both written and verbal
- Basic knowledge of photo and video editing software (Photoshop and Premiere) preferred, motion graphics (After Effects) a bonus
- Experience within publishing and/or branded content
All interviews are being conducted via Zoom until further notice.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.