Working in our in-house creative agency, Joyride, the Account Executive’s role is to help support and, where required, oversee the delivery of brand-funded campaigns running through LADbible Group’s editorial channels.
Ideally, with experience in a similar agency, social publisher/platform, or brand-direct role, the candidate must have an ability to adapt and an appetite to learn in a fast-paced environment. They must be able to demonstrate essential project management skills including budgeting, building timelines, documenting, reporting, client servicing, and general planning; knowledge of project management and team communication software (i.e. Facebook for work, etc.) and tools (keynote, Excel etc) are key.
The Account Executive must have sound experience and a track record of success delivering content and digital projects. They must have an exceptional eye for detail even when working on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously. They should be looking for the thrill of working in a fast-growing company where the opportunities are boundless.
What will you be doing?
- Develop a strong and constructive relationship with the client based on honesty and trust
- Manage the client’s expectations regarding deliverables; pre-empting and resolving issues early
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the client’s business
Project Management Skills:
- Keen eye for detail - all aspects of the campaign kept up to date and visible
- Natural inclination for analytics with knowledge of data software, running and building reports
- Timely delivery of reports and campaign analysis
- Experience in project delivery of content campaigns and web builds, with ability to quickly adapt to different methodologies
- Creation and maintenance of project timing plans, ensuring they are adhered to by all involved
- Provide clear project management in terms of workflow, timings and objectives
- Draft meeting agendas and other organisational written materials.
Presentation and Communication Skills:
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal skills, providing presentation support to your line manager or other account staff when necessary.
- Keep timely, accurate and detailed cost managers / create SOW’s
- Support the account team on accurate invoicing of all activity
- Manage a well-organized system of job numbers that appropriately handles the volume of work
- Industry and social platform knowledge
- Champion you and your team’s work
- Capture learnings, provide solutions and offer recommendations
- Undertake other tasks including general administrative duties as may be required
- Perform well with tight deadlines
- Be an ambassador for the business at all times
- Demonstrate positivity, energy and enthusiasm for all aspects of the role
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.