Freelance Account Manager - Joyride - Client Projects
We're looking for a freelancer to start immediately, someone who will work on awesome video content and social media campaigns for some HOT brands and projects, ensuring delivery excellence!
This is an exciting position to work across a diverse range of branded content campaigns which include popular brands within entertainment, sport, lifestyle and gaming categories. Reporting into the Group Account Director, we’re looking for someone to oversee the delivery of brand-funded campaigns running through LADbible Group’s editorial channels.
We’re looking for someone with delivery experience in a similar agency or brand-direct role. You must have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and demonstrate essential project management skills including: client servicing, budgeting, building timelines, documenting, and general planning; knowledge of project management and team communication software.
What will you be doing?
- Develop a strong and constructive relationship with your client’s based on honesty and trust
- Manage the client’s expectations regarding deliverables; pre-empt and resolve issues proactively and early
Project Management Skills:
- Deliver content campaigns and web builds, with the ability to quickly adapt to different methodologies
- Draft meeting agendas and other organizational materials where needed
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the client’s business and needs
- Timely delivery of reports and campaign analysis, employs the use of analytics with knowledge of data software
- A keen eye for data and detail, able to optimize campaign performance
- Create and maintain project plans, ensuring they are update to date and adhered to by all involved
- Able to take a brief from the client and draft a creative brief for internal discussion
- Provide clear project management skills in terms of workflow, timings and objectives (e.g. early stage involvement of production, clear objectives and task/delivery management)
Presentation and Communication Skills:
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal skills, providing presentation support to your line manager or other staff where necessary
- Keep timely, accurate and detailed cost managers / create SOW’s
- Support the account team on accurate invoicing of all activity
- Manage a well-organized system of job numbers that appropriately handles the volume of work
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.