Associate Creative Directors blend ideation, execution, creative strategy, agency leadership, product ownership and hands-on production. It’s a senior creative leadership role - the focus is on best-in-class creative work, leading the line to deliver projects and playing a more active role in managing the agency rather while also managing a team of more junior creatives.
What will you be doing?
- Own the creative and strategic direction of projects, in collaboration with other senior stakeholders
- Collaborate with Strategy, Insights and Editorial teams to develop rounded creative approaches
- Be a content specialist - understand the roles and production constraints of different content types, especially video, on social platforms
- Be an integrated thinker, with an understanding of how to use everything from OOH to experiential in your campaign strategies
- Create and implement content and activation strategies for integrated projects
- Run pitches and projects with minimal senior oversight - championing creative content, and being acutely aware of commercial pressures such as resourcing, budget and profitability
- Communicate and champion creative thinking and technical execution to clients throughout each project
- Oversee project teams to help them deliver their best work, knowing when to intervene and when to step back
- Own your accounts creatively and commercially, and pick up work across the business where needed
- Be a detail-oriented senior when it comes to approving work - know that the team’s mistakes are on you
- Answer briefs with great work as a solo creative, copywriter, AD or part of a team – get hands-on
- Collaborate with the product leads to push briefs and projects through the agency
- Understand how to brief craft specialists – designers or directors, for example – to deliver projects against your creative vision
- Be an excellent strategic and creative partner to our clients
- Accurately scope projects alongside Sales, Accounts and Production, and take responsibility for delivering on time and within budget
- Challenge briefs and strategies where necessary
- Understand and contribute to the agency’s business objectives, taking responsibility for helping deliver them
- Understand how individual projects fit into wider strategic and business goals for the agency, and how to prioritise workflows accordingly
- Help Sales and Accounts manage clients - balancing creative pizzazz with production realism to set and manage expectations around projects
- Manage direct reports, with a focus on utilisation and profitability as well as pastoral support
- Be an ambassador for the business both internally and externally
- Proactively bring solutions to business problems you identify to the senior management teams, and take responsibility for implementing them
- Work with the leadership team to develop, assess and implement initiatives that improve the work and culture of the company
What do you need to have done before?
- Experience in a creative/marketing/advertising environment
- A portfolio full of social lead campaigns
- Deep understanding of the role content plays in every project
- Proven track record in delivering complex projects
- Experience overseeing teams
- Practical craft skills as well conceptual thinking
- Interest in youth culture, pop cultures and social good
- Ability to use Keynote
- Broad software skills - Creative Cloud, Logic, Sketch, etc.
- Experience media planning
- A willingness to get your hands dirty
All interviews are being conducted via Zoom until further notice.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.