LADbible Group measures the pulse of the youth generation and as a result, we amplify the areas of culture they care about with our creative work. We're looking for someone who loves entertainment: movies, shows, gaming, music etc and can use their passion in these categories to push our work for clients to new heights.
Our Associate Creative Directors are a blend of ideation, execution, creative strategy, agency leadership, product ownership and hands-on production. It’s a senior creative leadership role – with a focus on best-in-class creative work, leading the line to deliver projects, whilst managing a team of junior creatives.
What will you be doing?
- Own the creative and strategic direction of projects, in collaboration with other senior stakeholders
- Collaborate with Strategy, Insights and Editorial teams to develop rounded creative approaches
- Be a content specialist - understand the roles and production constraints of different content types, especially video, on social platforms
- Be an integrated thinker, with an understanding of how to use everything from OOH to experiential in your campaign strategies
- Create and implement content and activation strategies for integrated projects
- Run pitches and projects and oversee project teams to help them deliver their best work
- Communicate and champion creative thinking and technical execution to clients
- Challenge briefs and strategies where necessary
Who we’re looking for
- A portfolio full of social-led campaigns and award-winning work
- Experience in a social creative/marketing/advertising environment
- Experience overseeing teams
- Interest in youth culture, pop cultures and social good
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.