As Head of Brand, you will be joining one of the industry’s most exciting and dynamic marketing departments who are responsible for award winning campaigns from Trash Isles to UOKM8?
Working collaboratively with the MarComms department you will be a key driver in developing world class original content, marketing propositions and editorial campaigns that will drive our brands to become the leading publishing group in the world.
We’re looking for someone who has huge a passion for media, youth, culture, social and content and a high knowledge of the competitive landscape, as well as an appetite to innovate and do things differently. You will be expected to have a creative mind set and the ability to develop creative ideas and unique storytelling, but with a foundation of being organised, disciplined and able to work under pressure.
This is a role that will see you thrown in the deep end but having the opportunity to work on world-class content and campaigns that will be seen by millions.
What will you be doing?
- To develop and execute the brand marketing strategy for our core brands including LADbible, UNILAD, GAMINGbible, Tyla and SPORTbible
- The role will produce an annual strategic calendar and focus on several campaigns and events throughout the year to amplify our core brands.
- Campaign planning, activation & implementation including event management and working with agencies to be able to facilitate wider campaign plans.
- Ownership of brand budget, ensuring effective and accurate budget management including administration of all invoices, monthly accruals and budget trackers.
- Work alongside wider MarComms team to ensure successful delivery of any wider brand campaign planning.
- Support our brands across editorial channels as well as commercially. This role will straddle several departments ensuring alignment and that the brand identity is always upheld.
- Report on the effectiveness of brand marketing campaigns and content across our channels.
- This role will work closely with Data, Intelligence & Planning to produce compelling brand insights and feed this into the key business stakeholders i.e., PR, to be able to leverage.
- This role will be key in communicating our brand personas and ensuring that brand values are upheld amongst the business.
- This role will be expected to form relationships with key external businesses to raise the profile of the brand amongst prospective audiences and clients.
- Ensuring we have a presence at all key tent pole moments i.e., red carpet moments.
- Managing a team of Brand Managers to drive clear brand distinction whilst complimenting the other brands within LADbible Group.
What do you need to have done before?
- Senior level experience in branding or marketing
- Experienced in campaign management
- Have a ‘black book’ of active connections across the industry
- Proven ability to form partnerships
- An agile and ambitious mindset
- Creative and communicative
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrable understanding of each social channel and the role it plays in publishing
- Someone who understands the current digital landscape across social, content and publishing
- Someone who is innovative and has excellent organisational skills
- Possesses high levels of attention to detail
- Prior team management experience
All interviews are being conducted via Zoom until further notice.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.