Coming off the back of a very successful 2020, the ad ops team are pushing the boundaries of todays ad technology and continuously exploring areas of industry-firsts and revenue opportunities.
As an Ad Operations Executive, you will get stuck-into campaigns right from the planning / briefing stages all the way through to execution and reporting, adding valued support and insight wherever possible within the campaign lifecycle. You will be working directly on campaigns across LADbible Group with some of the top brands and largest partnership deals. You will take media plans as defined by the business and you will ensure delivery to the highest standard.
What will you be doing?
- Trafficking and monitoring of campaigns within Google Ads Manager (Direct IO, PMP and PG)
- Liaise with clients and external agencies directly on their campaigns
- Create audience segments through our DMP (Permutive)
- Support our internal sales team with their brief responses
- Uploading and testing of 3rd party creative tags / tracking
- Troubleshooting any issues that may occur with your campaigns
- Continuously suggesting areas of improvement / optimisations to ensure campaigns are hitting client KPIs and advertising benchmarks
- Ensure campaigns are fully delivered to achieve quarterly revenue targets
- Compose end of campaign reports highlighting successes / standout performance and suggestions to encourage client retention
What do you need to have done before?
- Experience working in an Ad Operations, Campaign / Digital Management role or equivalent
- Previous experience using Google Ads Manager (DFP), IAS, Permutive (or other DMP)
- Willingness to listen and learn from the team around you
- Maintains a high level of service and professionalism through the campaign lifecycle
- Eagerness to up-skill and learn new online platforms and applications
- Problem-solving capabilities and meticulous attention to detail
- An interest in keeping on top of industry trends in online advertising and ad operations
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.