This brand-new role will see you will be joining one of the industry’s most exciting and dynamic marketing departments who are responsible for award winning campaigns from Trash Isles to UOKM8?
Working collaboratively with the MarComms department you will be a key driver in securing top talent for the business across our world class original content, editorial and commercial campaigns.
We’re looking for someone who has a top-class black book of contacts and a passion for entertainment. You will be expected to have negotiation skills, an agile mindset and a foundation of being organised, disciplined and able to work under pressure.
This is a role that will see you thrown in the deep end but having the opportunity to work with world-class content and campaigns that will be seen by millions.
What will you be doing?
- To expand current talent strategy and implement it across the business
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders to ensure that we’re only recruiting top talent that resonate with our audiences are being used
- Utilising personal talent network to ensure we’re landing exclusive interviews
- Work alongside Comms team to ensure we have a presence at all key red carpets
- Working closely with LADstudios to recruit famous faces for our Original series e.g. Minutes With
- Working with the Commercial teams in responding to client briefs and pitches by profiling talent to match client briefs and preparing presentations for meetings and client pitches
- Liaising with agents and negotiating deals alongside the production team in line with deadlines
- This role will be expected to form relationships with key external businesses to raise the profile of the brand amongst prospective audiences and clients.
- Booking talent for 'paid for' social media campaigns, ensuring talent KPI's are met for reach and engagement and that creative briefs are fulfilled with key messaging delivered
- Oversee talent liaison for commercial client events and on client shoots to meet and greet, ensure all deliverables are met and talent are looked after on site
- Ensuring talent content creation is delivered for owned social media channels and results are shared post activation
- Manage Senior Talent Manager and work with them to ensure commercial relationships are translated into editorial relationships where possible, including working with talent team to gain additional content on client sets where possible for LADbible Group channels.
- Provide monthly updates to the business on appropriate talent for each brand, up and coming talent, talent fees and talent successes and learnings in commercial campaigns.
What do you need to have done before?
- Have a strong roster of talent relationships
- Experience working with high profile talent
- Previous record of building relevant relationships with industry partners.
- Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of the pop culture and current trend and how to source relevant talent.
- A good understanding of the entertainment industry, spanning music, film, influencers and sport
- Organised, dedicated, with the ability to plan and work to tight deadlines.
All interviews are being conducted via Zoom until further notice.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.