LADstudios, the new content studio by LADbible Group offers 360 digital formats designed to capture audiences on all digital platforms.
LADstudios forms part of LADbible Group’s growing commercial offering to clients and partners. It creates broadcast ready original series and formats and is in discussions with broadcasters looking to create digital and platform first content. LADstudios also works alongside LADbible Group’s in house content marketing specialist Joyride, creating social-first branded entertainment opportunities to clients and their agencies, as well as excellent sponsored formats to rival traditional television offerings, for use right across its social channels and beyond.
As Post Production Traffic Manager within LADstudios, you will play an integral role in scheduling the edit and shoot duties of our in-house post/on set production team, ensuring the seamless workflow, production and delivery of branded and original content.
You will oversee all resource planning and traffic management, making sure that projects are delivered on deadline and within budget, using freelancers where needed to accommodate the flex in capacity.
Building good relationships with stakeholders will also be key, as you will work daily with people across Sales, Creative, Project Management, Producers, Licencing, and other internal teams, as well as Joyride’s Traffic Manager, to define project specifics and specs and ensure the smooth seamless running of the process, championing the processes and tools, and providing timely reports on workflow to senior management.
What will you be doing?
- Managing the resource planning, briefing traffic and production output from the post-production team in a timely and efficient manner
- Dispatching all jobs to the editors and on-set shooters, using our project management system, Float, and planning additional resource management of freelance staff when required
- Ensuring when possible, edits are scheduled based on individuals’ strengths and skills and ensuring work is delivered on deadline, on brief and within budget
- Regularly compiling and updating team schedules and reports, keeping all relevant departments informed about projects status and revising deadlines where necessary
- Preparing presentations and reports for the senior management on team performance, workloads, and traffic schedules
- Purchasing of stock and library assets and keeping track and filing corresponding paperwork.
- Ensuring our files are always up to date and meticulously filed on a daily basis
- Ensuring all liaisons with other departments are efficient, proactive, positive, and tactful, building especially strong relationships with key departments and people
- Spell and quality checking deliverables
- Acting as a brand guardian and champion, and upholding the integrity of the brand and Creative processes to internal and external stakeholders
- Managing flow of edit from start to finish, including forecasting lead times all the way to delivery of final pieces to activation and social teams
- Booking various meetings within the Production Team and with other teams, including arranging some off-site days/events
- Running planning, review, and project wrap-up meetings, driving a culture of continuous improvement
- Resourcing freelance requirements as and when required and sorting paperwork and budgets accordingly
Who we’re looking for:
- Must have previous post experience in Studio, Traffic, or Resource Management, either agency side or in-house
- A problem solver with a can-do attitude
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage multiple edits at once, high volumes of traffic, etc
- Great verbal and written communication skills, and excellent organisational skills
- Ability to handle tight deadlines in a busy environment, whilst motivating a team with a variety of skillsets
- Ability to self-manage and a willingness to work with different teams
- Previous experience in budget/freelancer management
- Strong skills with office software (Word, Excel, Keynote), and knowledge of creative studio project management programmes (Float/Resource Guru or similar, Basecamp, WeTransfer etc)
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.