What will you be doing?
The Research and Insights team sits as part of the Data, Intelligence and Planning team at LADbible Group, and as part of this exciting new role you will be leading on managing our research panel to better understand LADbible Group audiences and ensure this knowledge is shared both across the business, and externally.
- Work with a third party to set up the panel, and ensure best practise in doing so
- Work on a development plan for growing the panel, both in size and usage (and linking to other data sources)
- Oversee keeping the panellists engaged and build knowledge of the audiences to use for research projects, and to develop the offering
- Develop marketing and sales team’s knowledge of the panel to ensure that they accurately communicate the panel offering
- Work as part of a team to develop plans for direct and indirect revenue from the panel
- Ensuring there are regular up to date comms for our audience for the relevant teams to share on relevant channels
- Work with the wider Data, Intelligence and Planning Team to support on another other data/insights projects where required
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Experience working with/using a research panel, with an understanding of how that works
- Ideally, panel engagement or management experience desired (with knowledge of linking to first party data)
- A research and insights background to be able to contribute to other projects and familiarity with either TGI, GWI or YouGov data tools and Facebook Insights/Google Analytics
- Strong communication skills when presenting a plan, as well as when turning data into insights as opposed to just presenting raw data
- Leading relationships with third party suppliers
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.