What will you be doing?
The Research and Insights team sits as part of the Data, Intelligence and Planning team at LADbible Group, and as part of this exciting new role you will be the exec on our panel team working to better understand LADbible Group audiences and ensure this knowledge is shared across the business, and externally.
- Work closely with the panel manager to set up a new panel of our audience members
- Managing keeping the panellists engaged and build knowledge of the audiences to share and segment where applicable
- Cut data and look for insight stories from the data
- Share insights with panel manager to update for comms for various teams
- Work with the wider Data, Intelligence and Planning Team to support on another other data/insights projects where required
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Experience working with/using a research panel, with an understanding of how that works
- Ideally, panel engagement experience desired
- A research and insights background to be able to contribute to other projects and familiarity with either TGI, GWI or YouGov data tools and Facebook Insights/Google Analytics and flexibility to pick up other projects
- Organisation of multiple projects at a time
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.