We’re looking for a Junior Traffic Manager with video-editing skills to join our social video team. Your role will be to manage workflow between a team of Video Editors, Channel Managers and Sub Editors. You’ll also be editing social video content across LADbible Group pages.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media and video editing, and an understanding of how to edit with a focus on watch time.
What will you be doing?
- Assigning edits and assisting with team workflow management
- Keeping track of schedules and deadlines across all LADbible Group pages
- Booking kit in/out and maintaining cupboard
- Editing video content to a high standard using Premiere Pro
- Communicate any issues to Traffic Manager and Channel Managers
- Problem solving issues affecting Video Editors
- Assisting with implementation of workflow best practices
- Training new starters on workflow and editing systems
What do you need to have done before?
- Proficient in Premiere Pro
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong understanding of social media
- NCTJ qualification or background in content/journalism desirable
- Experience using Trello or another workflow tool desirable
- Experience of camerawork desirable
All interviews are being conducted via Zoom until further notice.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.