This is a brand new role with a difference! We’re looking for an entrepreneurial Account Director to lead our biggest account within the LADbible business. This role involves representing the client at a senior level, building annual campaign strategies and delivering end to end marketing solutions.
As a result, we’re looking for a consultative media planner and a strategic-thinker with first-class client management experience, ideally having worked on 1 – 2 key big-budget brands.
What will you be doing?
- Build a strong relationship with your client and their key partners
- Work with the wider Client Solutions team to craft market-leading proposals that are integrated, creative and dynamic, that completely fit the client brief
- Work with our fantastic internal teams ranging from: Data Intelligence and Planning, Joyride (our multi award-winning Creative Agency), Marketing & Communications, plus our Category and Display experts to create and deliver first-class pitches to the client
- Work closely with your line manager to hit and exceed personal revenue targets, whilst demonstrating an understanding for the client’s needs and our products and capabilities
- Create and deliver smart category, product and audience insights that are tailored to your client and go above the brief
- Immerse yourself within the client’s business in order to enable smart proactive ideas and proposals that demonstrate a deep understanding of their challenges
- Craft brilliant case studies and award entries to delight your client and raise the profile of LADbible Group within the industry
What we are looking for
- An entrepreneurial Account Director with strong client-facing, brand-direct experience
- A consultative and commercial individual with experience of understanding briefs and developing integrated proposals
- A marketing professional, someone with full-funnel planning experience with a passion for award-winning work
- Someone with strong digital experience, especially across social channels e.g. Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. Knowledge of sponsorship, influencer marketing and AR would also be useful
- A creative thinker with the aptitude to go beyond the brief and know what a good idea looks like
- Someone who is passionate about delivering great work and strong business outcomes for your client – as well as hitting targets
- Someone who is genuinely passionate about LADbible Group and our exciting future
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.