Founded in 2012, LADbible Group has redefined entertainment and news for a social generation. Our mission is to give the youth generation a voice by building communities that laugh, think and act, that can be from funny content, news coverage and purpose driven campaigns.
We pride ourselves in knowing young people and knowing social, which we put into practise and work with clients to reach audiences on a mass scale. Our work to date has been widely recognised by the industry and has resulted in many award wins, including most recently Publisher of the Year at The Drum Online Media Awards and Commercial Campaign of the Year at the Campaign Magazine Publishing Awards for our work with PlayStation.
What will you be doing?
We’re on the lookout for a Group Account Director within Joyride, LADbible Group's award winning branded content creative agency. Reporting into the Head of Client Projects, this opportunity will help manage the delivery of all projects from start to finish across LADbible Group’s brands which include: LADbible, UNILAD, Tyla, SPORTbible and the rest of the group.
This opportunity is two-fold:
- To support the Head of Client Projects in overseeing the full team and hands on directly managing a team of 8+ consisting of Account Managers, Account Executives and Kickstarters
- To support the AD’s on leading complex, key client campaigns by providing an exceptional level of service that results in account growth, whilst ensuring the production of outstanding creative work
As the second most senior point of contact within the Client Projects team, the Group Account Director will work with our Group Heads within Client Solutions to expertly handle client and account expectations and deliverables and must demonstrate unrivalled relationship-building and project maintenance skills. The Group Account Director will also work with wider teams ranging from Creative, Trafficking, Production and Legal to optimize day to day campaign processes and workflows. We’re looking for someone that is solutions-oriented and will act as Delivery Strategy Lead to ensure campaign accountability and the correct set up from beginning to end.
- As a people manager, your job is to plan and promote the daily health and schedule of the team, raise resource concerns, interview, hire, support, and coordinate the team in conjunction with the Head of Client Projects
- Manage the team to maximize individuals’ growth and harness the strengths and opportunities of each team member, scheduling regular 1-2-1’s
- Assist the Head of Client Projects in yearly and half-yearly reviews
- Work with the sales and brand partnerships team to develop the client relationship and (with the AD’s on the client project team), utilize key delivery strategy in order to optimize each key client account
- Ensure the team develops a strong and constructive relationship with the client based on honesty and trust
- Ensure the team manages the client’s expectations regarding deliverables; pre-empt and resolve issues early
- Ensure the team are managing all aspects of the client's campaign and providing superior customer service while maximizing business opportunities
- Ensure the team always demonstrates a clear understanding of the client’s business
- Ensure creation and maintenance of project timing plans by team, ensuring they are adhered to by all involved
- Provide clear project management support in terms of workflow, timings and objectives guidance
- Lead team campaign delivery meetings internally
Financial and Legal Management:
- Ensure timely, accurate and detailed cost managers by team
- Ensure a well-organized system of campaigns that appropriately tracks the volume of work
- Ensure margin is approved on all campaigns and is tracked monthly
- Ensure targets are clear and understood
- Responsible for meeting business KPI’s and development of business plans
- Proactively keep abreast of industry trends and share knowledge with the team, including social platform knowledge
- Champion you and your team’s work
- Capture learnings, provide solutions and offer recommendations
- Undertake other tasks including general administrative duties as may be required
- Demonstrate positivity, energy and enthusiasm for all aspects of the role
Who we’re looking for:
- Ideally, you’d be a Senior Account Director or Group Account Director with proven experience line managing a team and driving innovative solutions-first thinking
- Fully understand workflow processes for branded content campaigns and be able to allocate projects according to skill and project requirements
- Full lifecycle campaign experience managing video content and social media campaigns for big advertisers, from ideation to reporting and everything in between
- Senior stakeholder management experience with the ability to work cross departments: Client Solutions, Creative, Production, Design, Editorial, Activation and so on
- Passionate about youth culture and savvy about the advertising and media industry
- Knowledge and previous experience of legal media contracts (SOW) and the sign-off process
- Excellent analytical, organizational and leadership skills and experience, able to extract the best from your team
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.