We’re on the lookout for a Traffic Executive within Joyride, LADbible Group's award winning branded content creative agency. Reporting into the Traffic Manager, this opportunity will help manage the booking of creative resource for all projects from start to finish across LADbible Group’s brands which include: LADbible, UNILAD, Tyla, SPORTbible and the rest of the group.
This opportunity is two-fold:
- To support the Traffic Manager in ensuring the seamless workflow, production and delivery of branded content by effectively resourcing the Creatives time
- Ensuring all information is available, visible and clear and challenges are raised in a timely manner
You will manage the day to day resource booking and traffic management, making sure that all projects are supported to timeline through Float, internal kick off meetings are booked and resource challenges are raised to the Traffic Manager. Where required, you may also need to book and manage the time of freelancers where needed to accommodate the flex in capacity.
Building good relationships with stakeholders will also be key, as you will work daily with people across Sales, Creative, Production, Client Projects and other internal teams, as well as the Post-Production Traffic Manager, to identify project specifics and specs and ensure the smooth seamless running of the process, championing the processes and tools, and providing timely reports on workflow to the Traffic Manager.
What will you be doing?
- Managing the resource planning, briefing traffic and production output from the creative team in a timely and efficient manner
- Dispatching all jobs to the creative team using our project management system, Float, and raising resource challenges to the Traffic Manager
- Regularly compiling and updating team schedules and reports, keeping all relevant departments informed about projects status and revising deadlines where necessary
- Ensuring our files are always up to date and meticulously filed on a daily basis
- Ensuring all liaisons with other departments are efficient, proactive, positive and tactful, building especially strong relationships with key departments and people
- Acting as a brand guardian and champion, and upholding the integrity of the brand and Creative processes to internal and external stakeholders
- Booking project kick off meetings with the virtual project team on campaigns
What do you need to have done before?
- Must have previous experience in Studio, Traffic, or Resource Management, either agency side or in-house
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple briefs and high volumes of traffic at once
- Great verbal and written communication skills, and excellent organisational skills.
- Able to handle tight deadlines in a busy environment
- Able to self-manage and a willingness to work with different teams
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise based on campaign demands
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.