LADstudios, the new content studio by LADbible Group offers 360 digital formats designed to capture audiences on all digital platforms.
LADstudios forms part of LADbible Group’s growing commercial offering to clients and partners. It creates broadcast ready original series and formats and is in discussions with broadcasters looking to create digital and platform first content. LADstudios also works alongside LADbible Group’s in house content marketing specialist Joyride, creating social-first branded entertainment opportunities to clients and their agencies, as well as excellent sponsored formats to rival traditional television offerings, for use right across its social channels and beyond.
Working as part of LADstudios, your role will be working alongside the Head of Production to help organise and plan to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the production department.
This role would suit someone confident performing day-to day tasks that involve an in-depth level of organization and attention to detail. You must have proven experience budgeting, forecasting and fine tuning workflows. You must have experience working on branded and commercial content and have experience working on set.
What will you be doing?
- Work closely with the Head of Production and Creatives to forecast projects accurately
- Assist Producers in managing their individual project budgets, ensuring they are kept on track, correctly reconciled and filed correctly
- Attend kick off meetings, take minutes and report back to the Head of Production when necessary, track action points and follow up with Producers if/when necessary
- Work closely with the Head of Production and Senior Editor to help manage schedules
- Assist Producers in managing production paperwork including risk assessments, insurance documentation, call sheets etc.
- Work without supervision to support the Head of Production juggle multiple projects at any one time
- Manage and maintain workflows and help develop new ways to ensure the production workflows are running most efficiently
What do you need to have done before?
- Previous experience in a similar role at a junior level with excellent knowledge of the details and logistics that go into productions and production workflow
- Previous experience using MS Office, in particular MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Previous experience budgeting and cost tracking
- Strong communication, organisation, administrative and time management skills, as well as excellent attention to detail
- Able to work well as part of a team and independently, but always with passion and energy
- Previous experience working on set
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.