Want to join the UK’s most exciting new production studio? LADstudios is LADbible group’s newest team and recent winner of two Broadcast Digital Awards, including Best Online Channel.
We are looking for a Creative Producer with a strong video content background, to work across our branded video. You will be an expert in online video, an originator of amazing ideas, with a creative flair to see a project through from conception, to shoot, to post.
You’ll learn new skills every day, from the wealth of content we publish and how our millions of viewers respond to it – as well as from your brilliant colleagues. It’s this secret sauce that you’ll apply to your work that will make it stand out!
You may be a Development Producer who is itching to get more hands-on, a brilliant creative PD or a social video producer. The team has a broad mix of backgrounds in online video and TV, united by the fact that we’re audience-first and make videos that our followers love, as much as our brand partners do.
What will you be doing?
- Working with our in-house creative agency, Joyride, who create the strategic response to a brand’s brief. You’ll develop these top line responses into strong, audience-facing, award-winning videos.
- Leading the development process of videos and formats, ensuring they are developed with our audience in mind, with strong, recognisable social mechanics.
- Pitch and develop new ideas that will work for the LADbible Group portfolio, whilst providing plenty of brand-friendly attribution.
- Develop the cross-platform activation of these core ideas to work on all platforms in our ecosystem, including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok.
- Work closely with producers who will help execute the ideas.
- On shoots, you’ll usually be the lead editorial voice and may step in to direct, seeing your vision through.
- You’ll edit produce – working with an editor to craft the final deliverables.
- You’re able to work independently across multiple projects at different stages including; concept development, format bibles, scripts and edits.
- You’ll enjoy bouncing off a team – sharing ideas and working together to make the best content for a youth audience.
- Collate learnings from experts around the business and use this knowledge to educate teams with a mindset to improve both quality and performance across every deliverable. You’ll forensically study the data behind our videos, to work out what worked and what could be done better, to apply to concepts and inform edits.
- You can manage stakeholders and process tricky client feedback into actions.
What do you need to have done before?
- Substantial experience as a Video / Development / Creative Producer and a track record of hands-on creation of strong, social-first formats.
- Experience of producing for a social first business.
- You’ll be familiar with factual entertainment content and be a fan of watching broad, popular content, wherever it comes from.
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of social media platforms is essential. You’ll already sink hours into watching social video because you love it.
- You will be able to demonstrate superb planning skills, and the ability to manage several projects at one time. You’ll know how to prioritise your workload and deliver to a deadline.
- Willingness to travel within the UK if required.
- Experience working on brand-funded content desirable.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.