This is a brand new role for LADbible Group and will be an exciting opportunity for anyone to come in and carve out a role within the Finance team.
As a Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for managing the end to end payroll for the business. Working alongside the Finance and HR team to ensure the accuracy of data, you will also be for ensuring accurate payments, reports and returns are made to HMRC, pension providers and other statutory bodies.
What will you be doing?
- Process monthly employee payroll payments on time and through the appropriate channels
- Project lead the process to bring payroll in-house
- Ownership of UK and International payrolls
- Ensure all PAYE deductions are correctly made on any forms of cash payments
- Review of monthly expenses claims ensuring all PAYE is correctly accounted for
- Reconciliation and analysis of payroll data including headcount analysis
- Maintenance of monthly bonus accruals schedules and postings
- Preparation and posting of monthly payroll journals
- Manage the pension auto-enrolment process, administering the two UK pension schemes with Royal London and Nest
- Complete annual review of benefits including pension, private medical insurance
- Management of annual P11D and PSA process and filings
- Management of HMRC enquiries
- Troubleshoot and problem solve complex payroll requirements
- Engage with internal stakeholders re relevant legislation
- Filings of annual self-assessment tax returns for the founders
- Management of Employment Status and IR35 compliance for contractors
- Respond to and effectively deal with employee queries
- Provide ad hoc reports from the system as necessary.
What have you done before?
- Previous experience as a Payroll Manager working within a Group
- Hold a recognised qualification in Payroll and Pensions e.g. CIPP Diploma in Payroll Management or equivalent
- Experience of setting up an inhouse payroll function
- Experience of designing and implementing internal controls and audit
- Knowledge of HMRC legislation & employment law
- A high level of and confidentiality when dealing with employees personal details
All interviews are being conducted via Zoom until further notice.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.