Working in our activations team, the Project Manager’s role is to oversee the delivery of brand-funded campaigns running through LADbible Group’s editorial channels. The Project Manager must have sound experience and a track record of success delivering content and digital projects. They should have a good eye for detail even when working on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
The Project Manager must expertly handle client expectations and be proactive with communications which concern campaign deliverables. In doing so, they must project a positive, proactive image to the client to support the Sales team in relationship-building and project maintenance. They should be looking for the thrill of working in a fast-growing company where the opportunities are boundless.
We’re looking for someone with proven project management experience gained within a similar environment or brand-direct role. The successful candidate must have the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment and have an appetite to learn. They must be able to demonstrate essential project management skills including client servicing, budgeting, building timelines, documenting, and general planning; knowledge of project management and team communication software (i.e. Google suite, Trello, etc.).
What will you be doing?
- Develop a strong and constructive relationship with your client’s based on honesty and trust
- Manage the client’s expectations regarding deliverables; pre-empt and resolve issues proactively and early
- Deliver content campaigns and web builds, with the ability to quickly adapt to different methodologies
- Draft meeting agendas and other organizational materials where needed
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the client’s business and needs
- Timely delivery of reports and campaign analysis, employs the use of analytics with knowledge of data software
- A keen eye for data and detail, able to optimize campaign performance
- Create and maintain project plans, ensuring they are update to date and adhered to by all involved
- Able to take a brief from the client and draft a creative brief for internal discussion
- Provide clear project management skills in terms of workflow, timings and objectives (e.g. early stage involvement of production, clear objectives and task/delivery management)
Presentation and Communication:
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal skills, providing presentation support to your line manager or other staff where necessary
- Keep timely, accurate and detailed cost managers / create SOW’s
- Support the account team on accurate invoicing of all activity
- Manage a well-organized system of job numbers that appropriately handles the volume of work
- Champion you and your team’s work
- Capture learnings, provide solutions and offer recommendations
- Undertake other tasks including general administrative duties as required
- Work in a fast-paced, quick turnaround environment
- Be an ambassador for the business at all times
- Demonstrate positivity for all aspects of the role
What we are looking for:
- Currently in an Account Manager/ Project Manager position, working within an agency or brand-direct role
- Someone with full lifecycle campaign experience (managing video content, social media campaigns) from ideation to reporting and everything in between
- Previous social media experience, understanding the metrics used
- Strong client-facing experience, someone who understands the client’s business and can proactively present solutions, whilst managing campaign deliverables
- An autonomous self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Someone with good attention to detail, used to working in an extremely fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Salesforce experience would be a bonus
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.