We are looking for a brilliantly resourceful and pro-active Producer who will be planning and running original, commercial, marketing and social video productions across the LADbible portfolio of brands and channels. Being able to multi-task, hit tight-turnaround deadlines and meet budgets are fundamental skills within this role. Our ideal candidate will have a wealth of short form and long form production experience with a contact book packed full of industry connections.
In this role you will produce and manage projects from conception to completion. You'll work closely with production staff, talent, project managers and other internal and external stakeholders.
What will you be doing?
- Professional level producing, directing, shooting, editing and motion graphic design – leading and growing Junior Producers over all processes of creative production
- Conceptualising, developing and producing creative content and campaigns on brand
- Working with the Production Manager to develop detailed production schedules, budgets and call sheets throughout the pre-production process
- Communicating and adhering to production timelines to achieve the delivery of a project to all invested parties within budget
- Quality assurance of all production output through a deep understanding of industry audio-video technical specifications
- Ensuring the legal and safety documentation and requirements are maintained across all events and productions
- Participating in calls/meetings with internal and external stakeholders where concepts and pitches are being discussed and developed
- Supporting the business and fellow producers across production related tasks
- Working without supervision to juggle multiple projects and confidently deliver on time
- Problem-solving for multiple stakeholders during the production and development process
Who we are looking for
- High level working knowledge of cameras, production techniques and post-production tools
- Extensive experience working at a production company, network, agency or publisher
- Comfortable working across several video formats (original, animated, live and social) with proven experience
- Thorough knowledge of impactful editing techniques, motion graphics and mastering (grade and sound mixing)
- You should be well connected in the industry and have a healthy talent network
- Working knowledge and proficiency with the entire scope of production docs, including: call sheets, schedules, risk assessments, releases etc
- Understanding of video content from an editorial POV as well as a brand/client POV – being committed to respect the audience and get the brand’s tone of voice
- Strong working knowledge of pre-production, production and post-production processes
- Highly Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and industry creative applications
- Strong communication and people skills
- Drive and enthusiasm, working effectively as part of a team or independently
- Exceptional time and resource management traits
- The ability to cope under pressure and multi-task
- A passion for creating a diverse range of engaging short form and long form content
- A strong head for organisation and procedures
- Solution orientated – don’t labour or hide issues…share and solve them
- Stakeholder management skills (to protect lead times, dates, budgets, deliverables)
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.