Working within our Product and Project unit, the Product & Project Manager’s role is to oversee the commercial delivery of campaigns running through LADbible Group’s editorial channels. The Product & Project Manager must expertly handle client expectations and be proactive with communications which concern campaign deliverables both internally and externally. In doing so, they must project a positive, proactive image to the client to support the Sales team and Content team in relationship-building, project maintenance, activation, optimization and reporting.
If you’re a social native at heart who is passionate about the full digital campaign lifecycle and enjoys the efficient delivery of accurate and integrated commercial and editorial activations within a fast-growing company and spearheading best in class digital products - this is the role for you!
What will you be doing?
Product & Project Management and Client Relationships:
- Act as a support bridge to facilitate optimal workflow between Sales and Content teams
- Develop a strong and constructive relationship with your clients and internal teams based on honesty and trust
- Manage clients expectations regarding deliverables; pre-empt and resolve issues proactively and early
- Deliver content campaigns and web builds, with the ability to quickly adapt to different methodologies
- Draft meeting agendas and other organizational materials where needed
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the client’s business and needs
- Timely delivery of reports and campaign analysis, employs the use of analytics with knowledge of data software
- A keen eye for data and detail, able to optimize campaign performance
- Create and maintain project plans, ensuring they are up to date and adhered to by all involved
- Able to take a brief from the client and draft a creative brief for internal discussion
- Provide clear project management skills in terms of workflow, timings and objectives (e.g. early stage involvement of production, clear objectives and task/delivery management)
Presentation and Communication:
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal skills, providing presentation support to your line manager or other staff where necessary
- Keep timely, accurate and detailed cost managers / manage scope of work (SOW’s) in a unified project tracker
- Support the account team on accurate invoicing of all activity
- Manage a well-organized system of job numbers that appropriately handles the volume of work
- Champion you and your team’s work
- Capture learnings, provide solutions and offer recommendations
- Undertake other tasks including general administrative duties as required
- Work in a fast-paced, quick turnaround environment
- Be an ambassador for the business
What do you need to have done before?
- Currently in an Account Manager/ Project Manager position, working within an agency, publisher or in-house role
- Someone with full lifecycle campaign experience (managing video content, social media campaigns) from ideation to reporting and everything in between
- Previous social media experience, understanding the metrics used to set up paid social ads, report and proactively optimise
- Strong client-facing experience, someone who understands the client’s business and can proactively present solutions, whilst managing campaign deliverables
- An autonomous self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Someone with good attention to detail, used to working in an extremely fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Someone who is well versed with the media and advertising industry in Ireland
- Facebook Ads Manager and Salesforce experience would be a bonus
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.