Joyride is LADbible Group’s award-winning creative team. Driven by data and inspired by culture, we work with leading brands on campaigns that drive proven business results. Even better, they’re campaigns that young people really love. As a fast-growing team in a fast-growing business, we’re investing in our senior team to steer our next phase of growth.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to lead Joyride’s strategy team. Working with the Associate Strategy Director, this role will expand the team’s offering and nurture its development. It also requires a hands-on approach to major pitches and campaigns, delivering world-class creative strategy that wows clients and pushes our creative thinking. There will also be the opportunity to work with the Department Director on the commercial strategy for the LADbible Group business.
- Lead and develop a team of five Strategists with mixed specialisms across creative and social strategy
- Evolve the strategy function and communicate its offering inside and outside the business
- Develop world-class creative strategy that converts high-value pitches and supports award-winning campaigns
- Build strong working relationships with Joyride’s leadership team to encourage close collaboration with creative and project management teams
- Work closely with LADbible Group’s Data, Intelligence & Planning team to make sure all creative is underpinned with robust data and insight
- Identify proactive client development opportunities and work with the Client Solutions team to bring these to fruition
- Support the Department Director on ad hoc commercial projects
Who we’re looking for
- Someone with senior level creative strategy experience gained at a creative or social agency, or an in-house creative team
- Previous line management experience of at least 2 Strategists
- Experience delivering creative strategy for award-winning big budget creative campaigns
- Someone who has developed perspective on brands and how they are developed through creative, especially social/digital
- Adept at building cross-department senior relationships and collaborating to achieve shared goals
- Comfortable working with a variety of quant and qual datasets
- Desirable: experience working in a fast-moving, start-up environment
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.