Our mission is to give young people a voice by building communities that laugh, think and act across our platforms. We don’t think youth audiences are hard to reach, you just have to tell them the stories they care about and amplify the ones they tell you.
We’re really excited to be offering placements in London within our Commercial, Recruitment and LADstudios departments to start in November!
- Do you want to work on innovative and digital-first campaigns for our clients? Do you want to play a part in the pitch process? Then Client Solutions is the team for you!
- Do you want to support the team that delivers the data and information needed across all departments? Then our very own Data, Intelligence & Planning team is the one for you!
- Are you a blend of client-facing and analytical? There’s a team for that! Our very own Ad Ops & Programmatic team are responsible for working with our partners and increasing revenue across our sites!
- Are you Creative? Do you keep up to date with social trends? Our creative agency Joyride creates award-winning digital branded campaigns for our well-known clients!
- Do you want to work within the team that created the U0KM8? campaign and Trash Isles to name a few? We’re looking for people to work within our awesome Marketing & Communications team on exciting B2B and B2C marketing activities for our audiences!
- Do you like managing projects from start to finish? Do you like planning and helping out on shoots? Do you have video editing experience? We have a number of Kickstart positions available within LADstudios!
- Would you like to support the recruitment team at LADbible Group to deliver interesting social-first recruitment related projects? Are you a highly organised individual with a passion for people? We're looking for a Kickstarter within our HR - Recruitment team!
For further details about our departments, take a look here - https://jobs.ladbiblegroup.com/departments
To be eligible for this scheme, applicants need to be:
- Aged between 16 – 24
- Attached to a Jobcentre and working with a Work Coach
- In receipt of Universal Credit and receiving nil earnings
The closing date for all applications is Friday 15th October 2021
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.