Working collaboratively with the Marketing & Communications department you will be a key driver in developing world-class original content, marketing propositions and editorial campaigns that will drive our brands to become the leading publishing group in the world.
We’re looking for someone who has a huge passion for media, youth, culture, social media and content and a high knowledge of the competitive landscape, as well as an appetite to innovate and do things differently. You will have a creative mindset with the ability to develop large scale creative ideas and storytelling, but with a foundation of being organised, disciplined and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and execute the brand marketing strategy for our core brands including: LADbible, UNILAD, GAMINGbible, Tyla and SPORTbible
- Produce an annual strategic calendar and focus on several campaigns and events throughout the year to amplify our core brands
- Campaign planning, activation and implementation including event management and working with agencies to be able to facilitate wider campaign plans
- Ownership of brand budget, ensuring effective and accurate budget management including administration of all invoices, monthly accruals and budget trackers.
- Work alongside the wider Marketing & Communications team to ensure successful delivery of any large scale brand campaign planning
- Support our brands across editorial channels as well as commercially
- Report on the effectiveness of brand marketing campaigns and content across our channels
- Work closely with the Data, Intelligence & Planning department to produce compelling brand insights and feed this into key business stakeholders
- Form relationships with key external businesses to raise the profile of the LADbible Group brand amongst prospective audiences and clients
- Ensure we have a presence at all key tent pole moments e.g. red carpet moments
- Manage a team of Brand Managers to drive clear brand distinction whilst complimenting the other brands within LADbible Group
What do you need to have done before?
- Senior strategic level experience in branding or marketing
- Experience in manage large scale social-first campaigns
- Have a ‘black book’ of active connections across the industry
- Proven ability to form partnerships
- Prior team management experience
- An agile and ambitious mindset
- Creative and communicative
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrable understanding of each social channel and the role it plays in publishing
- Someone who understands the current digital landscape across social, content and publishing
- Someone who is innovative and has excellent organisational skills
All interviews are being conducted via Zoom until further notice.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.