Reporting into the Talent Business Partner, we’re looking for a Talent Manager to work in collaboration with hiring managers and the wider HR team to ensure a highly efficient and tailored recruitment process from start to finish. This opportunity is 360 recruitment, and at the core requires someone who is adept at liaising with Heads of Departments and hiring managers on their recruitment needs across a variety of different teams, and someone that pays close attention to the offer management process right the way through to onboarding.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about the candidate experience and ensuring that LADbible Group’s culture and values are central to the recruitment and onboarding process. We’re also looking for someone who is passionate about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and has demonstrable experience within this area and understands the fundamental role we all play to create a workplace that is reflective of the wider world around us.
A big part of this role involves supporting the editorial side of the business, so previous experience recruiting for editorial or publishing positions would be a plus, however we’re also interested in speaking to Recruiters or Talent Acquisition Specialists who have recruited across a variety of Content and Social Media based roles.
This position can be based in our London or Manchester offices.
What will you be doing?
- Support the Talent Business Partners with recruitment across the whole of LADbible Group which includes London, Manchester, Dublin, Sydney, Melbourne and New Zealand
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish, working closely with hiring managers to support their recruitment needs
- Support hiring managers with obtaining sign-off, conducting pre-employment checks, drafting job descriptions, posting job adverts and scheduling interviews
- Maintain all our recruiting tools and ensure our ATS system is up to date and accurate
- Consistently hit hiring targets whilst delivering high quality candidates through referrals, headhunting, social media and networking
- Work closely with the Talent Business Partners to deliver projects outside of directly filling our opportunities
- Develop innovative ways to attract talent to LADbible, paying attention to diverse pipelines of talent and our entry-level talent programmes
- Create and maintain talent pools for future opportunities
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times in regards to candidate data
What do you need to have done before?
- Previous recruitment experience gained inhouse or recruitment agency side
- Experience recruiting for a variety of head office roles ideally with an understanding of Technology and Content roles including: Journalists, Social Media Content Creators and Video Editors.
- Recruitment expertise in sourcing, networking, interviewing, and offer negotiations at all levels.
- Genuine passion for LADbible Group our sub-brands.
- A social media native who keeps up to date with the latest social and social recruiting trends.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing and fun environment.
- Demonstrate a team-first mentality, always acting in the best interests of the team.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.