LADstudios, the new content studio by LADbible Group offers 360 digital formats designed to capture audiences on all digital platforms.
LADstudios forms part of LADbible Group’s growing commercial offering to clients and partners. It creates broadcast ready original series and formats and is in discussions with broadcasters looking to create digital and platform first content. LADstudios also works alongside LADbible Group’s in-house content marketing specialist Joyride, creating social-first branded entertainment opportunities to clients and their agencies, as well as excellent sponsored formats to rival traditional television offerings, for use right across its social channels and beyond.
This opportunity requires someone who is decisive and can flourish working in a fast-paced environment, with a strong understanding of digital advertising and media. We’re looking for someone who is currently at Executive Producer level (known as Commercial Lead at LADbible Group), who is positive with a solutions-focussed attitude to all elements of their work, adaptable and resourceful, as this position involves planning and running commercial, original, marketing and social video projects across the LADbible portfolio of brands and channels.
The successful individual will be a natural leader and expert negotiator with exceptional teamwork skills and extensive production experience of managing film and stills shoots from conception through to delivery. They must have the ability to own multiple projects, manage budgets and timelines to ensure that all content is delivered to the high visual and commercial production and creative standards upheld by LADbible.
What will you be doing?
- Leading the commercial pitch process working hand in hand with the Creative, Sales, Strategy and Media teams across all of LADstudios platforms accessing creative development, scope, schedule and feasibility for all commercial pitches, and as and when required, presenting to client
- Leading and inspiring a team of Video Producers, challenging them to find new and innovative ways of working and producing content
- Working closely with the HOP to help streamline workflows and processes, working with key stakeholders within the business to seek out better ways of working to help deliver the best in the market for our Clients, ensuring that we are a trusted partner to work with, delivering targets and KPI’s
- Delivering and overseeing all productions from conception through to delivery, managing schedules from start to finish and making sure that all productions run smoothly: to schedule and on budget, managing talent, directors and crew and as and when required, managing their own large scale or multiple productions
- Working hand in hand with the Creative and Account Management teams throughout the production process
- Leading and supporting the Creative and Talent team with all commercial casting, communicating and negotiating with talent both in front and behind the camera, continually seeking out new talent and championing a diverse workforce
- Liaising with all Talent Managers/Agents/Directors throughout the production process
- Overseeing all shoots, making sure Producers are managing crews and working closely with the account management team to manage clients expectations on set
- Engage and manage third party production vendors and partners, ensuring budgets, schedules, talent, licensing and creative requirement expectations are met
- Ensure all shoots and content are legally compliant and have all necessary licenses
- Manage and oversee all project documentation: scope, timeline, risk assessment, status, 3rd party contracts and licences, budgets and cost managers.
- Work with the Senior Production Manager and Head of Production to ensure complete financial management and reconciliation of all commercial video campaigns
- Working with the Post Production Traffic Manager to ensure delivery of all commercial campaigns in post within scope