As Lead Channel Manager your role will be managing the video content for SPORTbible’s Facebook page with support to the SPORTbible Instagram and Twitter pages.
You will have previously managed a team of Video Editors and have experience of overseeing others workload and creative sign off.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for building a schedule of content for the SPORTbible page.
- Overseeing all video content for the SPORTbible pages and guiding the Video Editors on the structure of videos.
- Guiding the wider video team to pro-actively research and seek the most relevant sporting videos, news, events and reports ahead of competitors.
- Overseeing the strategy of SPORTbible social video.
- Developing ideas alongside the Development Producers for original content specifically with the SPORTbible audience in mind.
- Collaborate on ideas, work as a team to develop the concepts and make them better.
- Building positive long-term relationships with external creators, clubs, and talent.
- Scheduling and posting content via Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Regularly monitor insights using social media analysis tools, and review and report on effectiveness to maximise results.
- Daily maintenance of social channels ensuring they remain relevant and up to date.
- Always adhere to brand guidelines when posting content, ensuring all content is reflective of the iconic tone of voice of LADbible Group.
- Build a positive, strong rapport with the wider teams to support their objectives through content delivery. Use initiative and creativity to bring new ideas to the team, sharing knowledge and contributing to ongoing improvements
What do you need to have done before?
- Experience of working on a large social media account.
- Passion and knowledge of Football and fighting sports.
- Previous experience of managing a team of Video Editors and/or Social Media Managers.
- An understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and TikTok as a user.
- The ability to spot a video or story that the audience will love to watch or hear about.
- Understand the audience and be aware of social topics and trends.
- Organised – Calm under pressure and good at planning ahead.
- Able to move quickly and easily, embracing and responding to change.
- Ability to research a subject/topic and present findings in a constructive manner.
- An attention to detail in dealing with all matters and a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Ability to use own initiative and make effective decisions.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Previous experience of managing a team
All interviews are being conducted via Zoom until further notice.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.