With LADbible Group’s ambitious goals we are looking for a commercially-focused marketing professional who can lead the strategy for individual brands within the portfolio. Sitting within the marketing function and reporting to the Commercial Marketing Lead, this role will work closely with and support the Client Solutions team, identifying commercial opportunities and acting as a strategic lead for key brands.
What will you be doing?
- Develop, deliver and maintain commercial marketing materials for use by the Commercial team
- Act as an expert on our portfolio of brands championing individual brands within the portfolio and helping to guide stakeholders on the value proposition of our offering
- Work with the Commercial Marketing Lead to support the departments strategic ambition within key priority areas
- Work with the Client Solutions and DIP (Data, Insight & Planning) team to support efforts in key growth sectors for the business by developing relevant marketing collateral and insights to be shared with clients and prospects
- Work with the wider commercial marketing team to project manage the creation of and lead the content for presentation materials for events
- Own the LADbible Group awards programme with the support of the Commercial Marketing Lead
- Manage all internal reporting documentation
- With the support of the Commercial Marketing Lead, manage external industry speaking opportunities
Who we're looking for
- Experience in B2B marketing or business development at Marketing Manager level from a media agency or publisher background
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and social media
- Commercially focused, the ideal candidate will be able to prioritise effectively and communicate clearly and persuasively.
- Creative, the ideal candidate should demonstrate a creative flare to commercial projects
- A track record of success working both independently and with a variety of stakeholders to deliver projects.
- Finger on the pulse in key sectors for LADbible Group, notably travel, women’s lifestyle publications, gaming and sports media.
- The ability to translate strategic insights into practical commercial opportunities
- Super organised and good at communicating the status of projects/tasks
- A solid understanding of youth culture and knowledge of the youth content space
All interviews are being conducted via Zoom until further notice.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.