Paid Media Executive - LADbible Australia
LADbible Australia is expanding and as a result we’re on the lookout for a Paid Media Executive to join either our Sydney or Melbourne office.
This exciting new role is part of the Projects and Product team and will be responsible for managing all our paid social objectives across LADbible Australia.
As part of a small and dynamic team you’ll be involved from end to end from initial budget planning and strategy, to setup, management and reporting across all of our social campaigns.
You will ensure delivery to the highest standard; that campaigns go live in the right place, at the right time, delivering to the pre-defined audience, continuously maintaining communications internally / externally whilst also proactively providing any feedback and suggestions on optimisations. The successful candidate will have experience in these areas, along with a great attention to detail and the ability to prioritise their time effectively.
What will you be doing?
- Scheduling, monitoring and optimizing social campaigns within Facebook, Snapchat and TikTok Ads Manager to meet delivery targets
- Manage and build upon current day to day social performance as well as reporting processes
- Liaise with clients and external agencies directly on their campaigns
- Support our sales team with their brief responses
- Troubleshoot any issues that may occur with your campaigns
- Continuously suggest areas of improvement / optimisations to ensure campaigns are hitting client KPIs and advertising benchmarks
- Ensure campaigns are fully delivered to achieve quarterly revenue targets
- Compose post campaign reports, highlighting successes / standout performance and suggestions to encourage client retention
Who we’re looking for
- Junior level experience managing social campaigns within a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience using Facebook Business Manager
- Someone who maintains a high level of service and professionalism throughout the campaign lifecycle
- Problem-solving capabilities and meticulous attention to detail
- A team player, someone with the willingness to listen and learn from the team around them
- Strong communication skills with your team members, other departments and clients
- Eagerness to upskill and learn new online platforms and applications
- An interest in keeping on top of industry trends across social and paid media
- Knowledge of the Snapchat and TikTok Ad Platforms is advantageous but not essential
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.