As a Social Video Content Manager (Social Editor), you will play a critical role within LADbible Group’s growing Social Video team. You will be responsible for sourcing and ideating new and exciting video content that will be posted on LADbible Australia’s social media pages.
You will have a passion for social media and storytelling, and an understanding of how to package content with a focus on watch time and engagement. You’ll continually develop and improve the quality of our videos by reviewing audience feedback and analytical data.
As an ambassador for the brand, you will work to support our image, adhering to community guidelines and striving to improve our position in the marketplace.
What will you be doing?
- Proactively source engaging video content that our audience will love ahead of competitors
- Contact the copyright holders and request permissions
- Understand our audiences, and be aware of current social topics
- Collaborate on ideas, and manage a team to develop concepts
- Package videos (creating captions, titles and thumbnails)
- Build positive long-term relationships with external creators and talent
- Regularly monitor insights using social media analysis tools and review and report on effectiveness to maximise results
- Help develop social video series and formats for Facebook and Snapchat
- Adhere to brand and community guidelines when posting content, ensuring all content is reflective of the iconic tone of voice of LADbible Group
What do you need to have done before?
- Experience working across social platforms - particularly Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat within a large brand or publisher
- Experience managing video editors and social platforms
- A passion for storytelling
- An understanding of media law and ethical considerations
- Organisational skills – calm under pressure and good at planning ahead
- Able to move quickly and easily, embracing and responding to change
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative and make effective decisions
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.