As part of the LADbible Human Resources team, the HR Coordinator will take responsibility for HR processes across the LADbible Group, encompassing our Manchester & London offices alongside another HR Coordinator.
What will you be doing?
As a true generalist, you will experience managing a broad range of HR responsibilities and will play a critical role in the running of the LADbible Group HR function.
You will ensure the smooth running of HR processes for the life-cycle of employees time with LADbible Group.
- Manage the new starter and onboarding process for the LADbible Group, ensuring a first class experience to all LADbible employee new starters
- Manage the employee leaver process, ensuring a smooth process and conducting exit interviews
- Manage the company payroll process, working with the HR and Finance teams to deliver accurate payroll information
- Will act as the point of expertise on reporting and will produce scheduled and ad hoc, accurate reporting when needed by the Heads of HR or the HR Business Partners
- Will be responsible for all contractual paperwork including new starter contracts and changes to terms and conditions
- Will administer the company KPI process, ensuring managers are adhering to deadlines and receive the correct documentation
- Will be responsible for updating and maintaining the HR system, ensuring information is accurate at all times
- Will evaluate and identify areas to enhance our HR processes to optimise and improve efficiencies
- Will work with the wider HR team to deliver our employee experience and ensure it’s a great place for people to work
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
What we are offering?
An opportunity to join a dramatically expanding business and a friendly, passionate and ambitious team.
What do you need to have done before?
- Experience working within a fast paced HR team
- Experience in producing reporting and is confident in the use of Excel
- Experience of maintaining a HR system
- First class interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident with juggling different tasks and managing their own workload and deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing and fun environment
- Self-motivated and a love for working collaboratively
All interviews are being conducted via Zoom until further notice.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.