After bringing in record revenue another year running following the launch and success of LADx, we’re looking for an Account Director with Direct Display and Programmatic experience to join our award-winning Client Solutions department! This opportunity sits within our Direct Display and Programmatic offering working with popular brands across entertainment, sport, lifestyle, gaming and FMCG categories.
What will you be doing?
- Reporting to the Director of Display & Programmatic, you will be responsible and accountable for delivering the targeted display & programmatic revenue across your patch of clients and agencies.
- This is a digital display specialist role requiring a detailed knowledge of the display & programmatic landscape as well as experience in digital sales.
- You will be expected to deliver against a display & programmatic strategy working alongside the programmatic specialist & wider client solutions team.
- Deliver a seamless running of accounts: best in class
- Develop contact strategy with senior clients; appreciation of their objectives and different approaches required
- Inform clients/ planning of innovative opportunities as soon as they are in market
- Proactively work with internal teams to build client solutions
- Overseeing all elements of the delivery, optimisation and reporting of display campaigns to ensure market-leading execution
- Act as an internal expert on emerging trends, technologies and opportunities in the area of display, video, mobile, audio and native
- Ensure display plays a key role in the client's marketing mix by keeping abreast of developments across display channels
- Build relationships with all key departments including strategy, planning, buying across multiple disciplines e.g. social, mobile and digital
- Create and develop a list of key target clients which you can develop and build into new and long-term business
- Work alongside our industry leading internal teams to create and deliver pitches to potential clients to obtain new or repeat business opportunities
- Develop and build key relationships with existing agencies to secure repeat business
- Respond to briefs effectively and in a timely way, ensuring all criteria is delivered on
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable digital display sales experience and contacts
- Robust understanding of the digital landscape
- Previous experience of selling data opportunities
- Entrepreneurial – self starter
- Passionate about great work and delivering strong business outcomes for clients - as well as hitting targets!
- Be genuinely passionate about LADbible Group and our exciting future
- Enjoy working collaboratively and be a lovely, bright spark that will add value to the company
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.